1.What Covid-19 measures do you have in place?
We have been working hard to make sure you’re safe when you come into one of our bars.
As such, we have developed specific Covid-19 Policies & Procedures to ensure that we follow government guidelines and provide a safe environment for our teams and customers. Including, but not limited to:
• Digital menus
• Sanitiser stations in all bars
• Track and trace register on entry
• Team member training via E-Learning
• 100% cashless
• Bookings are encouraged
• Regular cleaning of all touch points as well as sanitising tables before and after a party leaves.
• No more than 6 people to a table
• One way systems in bar
• All of our team will be wearing Face Coverings as of 24/09/2020 in line with government guidelines, unless they are medically exempt
• All of our guests are required to wear a face covering in our bars except when eating and drinking
• All bars will do last orders at 2130 to ensure that all guests have left by 2200 as per the Governments Curfew.
2. What is the Snug Bars Happy Hour?
We have had to put a hold on our Happy Hour due to the Government Curfew. This has been replaced by drinks packages which can be pre-ordered or ordered in bar which still offer discounts. Our Happy Hour will be returning soon, keep an eye out.
3. What are your cocktail prices?
You can check out our menu HERE
4. Are your bars available for private hires?
Absolutely! Anything you want to book just enquire HERE
5. Do you need to book a table?
You don’t need to book a table but we do recommend it if you wanted to guarantee a space for yourself and your party, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings.
6. Can I have a booking longer than 2 hours?
As a company policy all tables have a 2 hour window. This can be extended, a minimum spend will need to be agreed on between the manager of the venue and the party.
7. Am I allowed to change tables when in bar?
Unfortunately not at the minute. When you have been sat at a table, we do ask that you remain seated at this table. This is to minimise contact between you, other guests and our staff. All the current guidelines in place are there to make sure we are keeping the bar as safe as possible for everyone
8. Can I request a specific area?
You can certainly request a specific area and we will try to accommodate you. However, all the seating plans are made with the idea to make sure that we are using our space the base way as possible.
9. Paying a deposit.
We require that all bookings pay a £5 per head deposit. Just click the link to your Guest Portal to pay. This deposit is redeemable against your bill.
10. Can I get a refund on my deposit?
All deposits are redeemable against your bill. If you need to cancel your booking we would need 24 hours notice prior to your booking, for your booking to be refunded. If there’s extenuating circumstances, we can try to move your booking to another date.
11. Can I book on the same day?
We endeavour to accept all same day bookings, but we recommend booking ahead for Fridays and Saturdays as these are our busiest days. A booking isn’t confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
12. Do I need to be 18 to come in.
Until 7pm everyday of the week everyone is welcome to come in, that includes babies in pushchairs! After 7pm we’re strictly just for everyone over 18.
13.Do I need ID?
Yes! We operate a challenge 25 policy so, for all you with young faces please make sure that you bring a valid form of ID with you even if you are not drinking, this can be either a UK driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. We do not accept photocopies or photos of any forms of ID.
14. Do you play music?
All our bars have playlists playing all day. If you have any special requests, do ask the bartenders and we can have a go at trying to find your song on our music system.
15. What is the dress code?
No joggers, no flipflops